Summer of 2009 Graphic Design investigation Blog.

This blog is place where I shall record my summer and anything about graphic design that interests me. It's a place for me to post my personal and professional development within graphics and help to structure my pan for the 3rd year. I hope to develop my understanding of graphic design and maintain my practice during the summer. 

Monday 21 September 2009

Annnnd the work begins......


After an amazing summer, a lot of alcohol, sun and traveling I'm back to college tomorrow. How deflating. However rather exciting at the same time. I've moved into a new flat and am feeling quite optimistic about the year ahead. I've got two, all be them short placements under my belt and one to look forward to this coming October. Hopefully my plan for this year is coming together. I STILL need to make a start on my dissertation which is starting to stress me out but then that's the story of my life.......
Hello college.
Goodbye summer ;(

4 Briefs to do by December 16th, Dissertation to start and placement in October. Best get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment