Summer of 2009 Graphic Design investigation Blog.

This blog is place where I shall record my summer and anything about graphic design that interests me. It's a place for me to post my personal and professional development within graphics and help to structure my pan for the 3rd year. I hope to develop my understanding of graphic design and maintain my practice during the summer. 

Saturday 4 July 2009

A new find.



I was 'facebooking' around as ever today and came across a fan site for a graphic design company based in Leeds called Hopscotch Design. They don't have a website yet as it is still under construction however they have started a blog and seem to have a fair little following starting on their facebook fan site. I haven't managed to check out any work by them apart from what is posted onto their page. The work below is theirs...







I have used their contact details on their blog to try and get in touch with them about possibly organising a visit to their studio and look at their portfolio. Hopefully they won't take too long to get back to me as I'm quite excited to see what other stuff they do. To quote from their blog they, 'offer a great experience in design for UK and international companies Hopscotch Graphic Design provides services in all aspects of graphic design including logo design, business cards, web design, brochures, flyers, posters and more. With a background in Art, we can produce beautiful illustrations in various styles for all your design needs and enhance the look of your office by creating original corporate art.'

I look forward to hearing from them soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment