Summer of 2009 Graphic Design investigation Blog.

This blog is place where I shall record my summer and anything about graphic design that interests me. It's a place for me to post my personal and professional development within graphics and help to structure my pan for the 3rd year. I hope to develop my understanding of graphic design and maintain my practice during the summer. 

Monday 29 June 2009

Summer yeee....!


The weather for t-shirts and shorts has arrived and I seem to find my self basking in the sun and not doing ANY graphic design related stuff. Opps. Not off to a great start there nor with the unfortunateness of a recent bereavement and funeral yesterday of a close family member. They will be sorely missed and leave a great void in our lives. Someone who was always keen to find out how I'm doing on my course and had nothing but words of encouragement.
Today however, I am going to try and ease that sadness and am flying to Switzerland to stay out there a few weeks and should be back at the end of August. Out here I will keep posting any graphic delights and try and stick to my plan for the summer in building a structure and direction for my 3rd year. Lets see what Le Swiss brings!

Ciao ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment